Fashion Banner

Here's a banner I just completed a few hours ago (click to enlarge):





It was a pretty interesting one to create.  This is one of the brightest banners I've made.  This lady has a booth called BaysideBetty on Bonanza.com.  She has alot of purses and handbags for sale!  Go check it out!


More banner designs to come....

-Hannah

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 11, 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Fashion Banner”

  1. That is lovely!
    The only thing that is stopping me from opening an etsy shop is not knowing how to make a banner. I hadn't considered getting someone to make one for me, but after seeing your beautiful designs I am considering it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you! I would be happy to talk about designing a banner for you! Email me at my private email: bannerbonanza@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

My Fans